Steve Maraboli is a life-changing Speaker, bestselling Author, and Behavioral Science Academic. Steve Maraboli is the author of the famous book. Life, the Truth, and Being Free. He realizes that he should spread Inspirational thoughts by writing and inspire you to believe in yourself, your abilities, and your potential.
Share these 24 Inspiring Quotes by Steve Maraboli with your friends.
24 Inspiring Quotes by Steve Maraboli
- Start shaping your own day. Start walking your own walk. This journey is yours, take charge of it. Stop giving other people the power to shape your life.
- Just like your body and lifestyle can be healthy or unhealthy, the same is true with your beliefs. Your beliefs can be your medicine or your poison.
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
- You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.
- It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.
- Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today.
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
- Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!
- My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.
- The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.
- When you say “I” and “my” too much, you lose the capacity to understand the “we” and “our”.
- Success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you have, it’s something you do.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.
- If you believe you can, you might. If you know you can, you will.
- People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don’t EVER stop!
- Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.
- When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.
- Faith is the poetry of our dreams; action is the builder of our reality.
- If you have to ask if you’ve done enough, you haven’t. Each day brings with it the opportunity to do more than you did yesterday.
- If at first, you don’t succeed, you’re doing it wrong. Learn from the experience. Try again, but with a different approach.
- Action is the universal language of success.
- Interrupt your thoughts of “I should”, with your action of doing.