Graduation Wishes For Son
I’m so much proud of you for completing your graduation and wish you will succeed in every aspect of life. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement in life. But as a father, I will say not the last thing to achieve success in life, you should be a good man. God must bless my son.
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. —Benjamin Disraeli
- Do not pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men. —John F. Kennedy
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. —Albert Einstein
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. —Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. —David Brinkley
- Men are what their mothers made them. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings. —Hodding Carter, Jr.
- If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. —Maya Angelou
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. —Bob Dylan
- There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way. —Christopher Morley
- Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk. —James Cash Penney
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. — Nelson Mandela
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. —Abraham Lincoln
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
—E. E. Cummings
- A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be. —Frank A. Clark
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. —John C. Maxwell
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. —Thomas Jefferson
Related : Graduation Wishes for Daughter