College days are the most amazing days of our life, a whole new experience. Graduation day is the happiest day for both the child and parents. Getting graduated is like an opening door to pursue your dreams. Graduation is like the most important accomplishment on our badge. Everyone tries to make their parents happy by completing graduation with outstanding results. When that day comes, parents have no limit for their happiness. Parents are like on cloud nine.
If your daughter is getting graduated and you want to appreciate her for all the hard work that she did.
Refer below for some inspirational as well as funny wishes so that you can motivate her, inspire her and make her smile.
Graduation Wishes For Daughter
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. —Audrey Hepburn
- The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. —Princess Diaries
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. —Emma Stone
- Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women. —Nora Ephron
- She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans. —Kobi Yamada
- The best protection any woman can have is courage. —Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- And though she be but little, she is fierce. —Shakespeare
- Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. —Clementine Paddleford
- All the dreams I prayed you’d be, are all the things you are. You were once my little girl, and now my shining star. —Anonymous
- You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman. —Tyra Banks
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
- She believed she could, so she did. —R. S. Grey
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. —Brigham Young
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. —Michelle Obama
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. —Melinda Gates
- There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer. —Rihanna
- The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me. —Ayn Rand